Friday, July 23, 2010

We have a lot going on here in our home. We have sold our house and found a house all this happened very quickly. We are trying to repair what the home-buyers want repaired and figure out what we want the home-owners of the new house to repair. My Mother, Grandmother, Sister Sandy and her three teen-age boys, Sister Debbie and her two kiddos are all coming in at different times this weekend. I am taking a class on-line and trying to organize my things for school because I start back teaching on August 9th... Under a little bit of stress and pressure right now but relying on the Lord to see my through.

On top of the above paragraph, my son, Chandler, was given an awesome opportunity to play for a soccer team that is comprised of players all over the country. They are in Europe. He has been gone since July 6th and comes home this Monday. I am missing him terribly. He has had a blast but I am ready for him to come home!

I have enjoyed getting caught up on blog lurking this summer. I hope to blog a little more just so the out of town family can keep up with us but for now. Here's to a great rest of the summer!
Blessings,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girlie! I miss you! I started blogging again, three times so far! Sure trying to be consistent. I think it is a wonderful way to journal our memories! I see you have lots of change in your life too! Hugs my friend!