Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hair today gone tomorrow

So I went for a haircut over my Christmas break and while I asked for it to be short I am not sure I wanted it this short. I have been growing it out for a while and was just sick of it looking good okay in the morning but falling into a mess by day's end. So here is the before and after.. not been thrilled with it so far but after almost 2wks it is growing on me.

The before with my hubby at Christmas

The after with my crazy phone in the picture and no smile..


It is just hair after all I suppose it will grow... haha


We are supposed to get a winter storm this evening and being a teacher the thought of maybe having a day off for snow would be awesome but I don't want to get my hopes up too much... Who am I kidding they are already up!!! I just need to be careful because if we don't get snow I know my students will be even more disappointed then me so I need to have an extra measure of positivity( a word??? ) for their sakes...

One of my favorite pictures when it snowed about 3 years ago.



Blessings,

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey Linda! Cute haircut.....I like it. :) Cute phone too! Hope all is well and that you like having your snow day! :)

Sandy McTier Designs said...

I love your hair - from our phone coversation I thought it would be shorter. I think it's very pretty! Love ya - sandy