I have been tagged by my sister with a meme that lists seven things you might not know about me. Now my family will know most of these but I will list them for those of you who don't know me very well. Here goes:
1. I used to twirl the baton in high school and College.( The Universtiy of Memphis)
I also taught the twirlers at the University for several years.
2. When I was growing up I loved The Brady Bunch and I wanted to be Marcia Brady.( embarassing huh?) Marcia, Marcia, Marcia....
3. I am scared to death of Frogs. YUK
4. I have had a lot of backed into wrecks. Me being the one who backed into at least 4 cars, most of which were parked in my driveway. Now when my family visits they only park on the street in front of my house. Wonder why??
5. I am a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
6. I started dating my husband when I was 15 and he was 17. We dated for 6 years but planned our wedding in 3 Weeks.
7. I too like my sisters love sweets. I would pull Little Debbies out of the front of the package rather than open the whole box. I had hoped my mom would think she got jipped and instead of 12 little debbies she only got 11. I guess it was a dead give away though when there would only be 6 in an original box of 12.:)
Thanks Sandy for tagging me. Stop by and read her answers as well as my sister Debbie's.
Not going to tag anyone in particular. If you want to play go right ahead but be sure to leave me a comment so I will know to come by and look at your answers.