Thursday, July 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Helene



Just want to wish my sister in law, Helene, a great birthday. Helene is a high school teacher and really enjoys it but I am know she also enjoys her summers off:)
She keeps the most immaculate house. She is in the process of redecorating her living room and so far all the furniture it in she is just waiting on accents. It looks great as it is right now. I am so sure she will appreciate the photos of her, one as a child and the other her high school graduation picture. :) :)

We spent yesterday at my mother in laws house. The pool looked so inviting, everyone swam but me. Just one of those days when I could not get in. I am sure I will be swimming this weekend though. I fixed one of my broken cameras and took tons of pictures. I had them put on discs and had a horrible time last not just trying to save them to my computer. Hopefully I will figure it out today.

The following verse has just played over in my head since last night. I thought I'd share it with you.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
I hope you all have a great day in the Lord.
Blessings

No comments: