Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hello again,,Hello

I am back. Yeah for my family as I know they have been tired of not hearing from me through my posts. The computer did crash thanks to several virus' then it did not help that I purchased an anti-virus program that was a virus itself and gave freely my credit card information. I have been a little anxious about that because I have seen no evidence of purchase but probably need to cancel the card. As I write this I am thinking how dumb that I haven't already cancelled it!!!

We went to North Carolina for Soccer regionals with my son's team where they made it to the quarter finals which was exciting. Then we went to Hilton Head, South Carolina for some relaxation at the beach. Then home only to leave the next day for Nashville for 2 more days. I have never been gone that long from home. It was busy but a lot of fun.

I have enjoyed lurking around and getting caught up on so many blogs. So many wonderful things happening to so many wonderful people. Some sad things that are hard to hear but neat to see how people are choosing to lean on the Lord to get through their pain. Tears flowed from my eyes as I read that Kelly is finally pregnant and doing well, and as I read Angie's blog about several mothers that have lost little ones met up at the deeper still conference this past weekend. And Lisa's post on selfishness wow!!! I can so relate!!! And Nester's computer down... oh the horror ( I have enjoyed her sister's guest posts though) and Kat's great news.. No Cancer! Isn't crazy how we can feel like we know someone so well and we haven't even met them in person? My husband laughs at me when I begin to tell him stories about some of you. He asks, "and who is this person?" Oh well the connections can run deep even if through a computer. :)
Happy fourth of July to all of you. We are heading to the drive in with the little ones.
Happy Anniversary to Helene and Bruce we love you guys!
Blessings,

11 comments:

Kelley said...

Oh how I've missed your posts. I've checked faithfully each day hoping that your coughing computer image would be gone. Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

It is always so good to hear from you. Glad all is going well with your family. Life is at hyper-speed these days! Bless you as you train up those MEN! jean

Denise C said...

Oh how funny Linda....I do the very same thing..I tell Chuck about this person or that...and he looks at me with confused eyes..and says ..."WHO?" Hee-hee...I feel like i know each one of you like we talk regularly too!!!

This blog world is such a blessing.....dear sweet friends!!
Have a Happy 4th with your sweet family!
Love and Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back and everything is
fine except you are probably a little tired after your "few days vacation". That's life. Great for
Chandler and the team. Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

LINDA!
So glad you're back! I was thinking about dropping you an email to check on you and then I thought... DUH! Her computer is broken, dummy! Too funny!
I know what you mean about catching up on blog peeps. You really do begin to develop crazy friendships with some of them, don't you... Wierd... It's like some crazy dating service or something. LOL
As far as homeschool, Are ya excited? Are ya scared? I remember thinking, "I am really going to mess up these kids!" LOL Linda, They're doing fine and yours will do great! I'm sure. Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help!
In Him,
Christina

P.S. You are one the peeps that I have to constantly check on! ;-)

Anonymous said...

One more thing... HAPPY 4TH!

Jennifer said...

I've missed you and your posts! Welcome back!

I agree that it feels like we are actually neighbors sitting and having sweet tea on the front porch. Glad to hear all is well and you've had some great family time!

BTW, yes please go cancel that credit card and let them know. :(

Justabeachkat said...

Welcome back! You were missed.

Thanks so much for your prayers and your friendship. Benign...isn't that a beautiful word?!

Happy Happy 4th! May you have a safe, happy, love filled, memory making day!

Hugs!
Kat

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hey sister,
Glad to see your computer is up and running ~ finally. HOPE YOU HAVE CANCELLED THAT CARD BY NOW!
I know what you mean and feel those same connections through my blog!
Have a fabulous weekend.
Love ya
sandy

Jill said...

Welcome back, Linda! I feel the same way about all my blogging friends.

Meredith said...

I had the pleasure of meeting a fellow blogger last week, and it was so fun to meet for the first time and still feel like you've known each other for years. What a fun world blogging is! Glad you got your computer fixed.