Thursday, September 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Holland/ Grandma


Since I don't get to blog as much as I'd like I am going to do two birthdays in one day.

I want to wish my nephew, Holland, a great birthday today. He turns 11. He is the baby of my sister Sandy's 3 boys and let me tell you he is hillarious. He is very quick witted. Holland we love you, Uncle Cool says hi and we all hope you have a great day. Aunt Linda

Tomorrow is my Grandmother's birthday. This woman is in her Eighties, still lives alone and drives and is very active is so many things especially choir. She is amazing I am sure her involement keeps her young. We hope you have a great day Grandma. We love you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Holland & Gransdma!
God's richest blessings on your day...

Kim said...

Linda, Thank you so much for checking on Wayne. He's very tired but we are home and we are both VERY glad to be here. Happy B-day to Holland and Grandma! Sandy has told me how funny Holland is. That is awesome that your Grandmother is still so active. I believe that is one of the keys to a long and full life! I hope I am as fortunate to have the good health to be active at that age! Hugs ~ Kim

Justabeachkat said...

Just stopping by to say "Hi" and to see how you're doing.

I just left a birthday greeting to Holland on Sandy's blog.

Hugs!
Kat

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Thanks SIS!
Holland had a great birthday and I'm sure Grandma will as well.
Wish I had taken the time to make a cool cake like the one on your post ~ NOT! Holland was happy with his half chocolate/half yellow cake. Deb and family came over to visit and wish ya'll could have been here too!
Have a wonderful weekend!

mommy to six J's said...

Happy birthday to all of your family I hoope they enjoy there special day char

~~Deby said...

Happy Birthday to your loved ones....
Deby

Christie Belle said...

Hi there! And a happy birthday to your nephew and grandmother! Thanks for coming by the other day. And thank you for your kind words and prayers. It's always nice to meet new people here. I love your blog name, by the way. I read through a few of your posts tonight and enjoyed my visit, I'll definately be back for a little longer visit once my hubby is home and things get back to "normal". Have a wonderful week!