Friday, December 19, 2008




These are a few glittery finds I got at Walgreens last night for $1.00 a piece. I was so excited to add them to our Christmas decor.



I wanted to show you some ornaments that my mother sends me every year. They are from the White House. She has been ordering them since we got married. I love them so much. Each year I say that it's my favorite. Here are just a few. This years is the Christmas tree. They are really nice to have. Thanks Mom! Love you!
























Have a great weekend!
Blessings,

8 comments:

petrii said...

$1.00 get out of town!!! I defininetly need to be going shopping with you!! Those are adorable.

I'm gonna have to check out those White House ornaments ~~ that is a GREAT idea!!

Love ya girl,
Dawn

Rebecca Jo said...

Seriously? $1.00??? They are too cute!!!

MOM said...

I am glad you enjoy the ornaments as much as I enjoy giving them. We were hoping for snow but have had rain the past three days. I am fortunately able to take time off this year for Christmas. Wish I could be home with all of the grandchildren but I'll see you in January. We plan to hang out with Deb until you get back from New Orleans. Adore those Christmas finds from Walgreens.
Love to all of you,
Mom and Dad

fortyb4forty said...

I love the glitter!
The White House ornaments are pretty. My parents have a collection of them. Friends have been giving them to them for the last few years.

Dionna said...

What a great find - $1.00 each! That's my kind of shopping! :)

And I didn't know there was such a thing as White House ornamens. How elegant they are.

Denise C said...

Merry Christmas to your precious family!!!! Hugs! Denise

Jennifer said...

hat cute ornaments. What a really neat idea. :)

Beautiful Walgreen's finds........love the glitter!

CG said...

You got those for a $1?? I love them!