Saturday, December 13, 2008

Why? Why not?

So, I am on the phone with my mom and dad, who live in Germany, and it is really quite. I begin to search the house as I am talking and this is what I find. Who knows?? I sure don't. Once again I am amazed that I am still looking for presents when they will play with anything.
A little pat on my back though..... Can you see they chose carrots and oranges? How healthy is that??? I'm thinking maybe they aren't my children because I would have chose chocolate and zingers.





Have a great day!
Blessings,

4 comments:

fortyb4forty said...

I think that is amazing. My boys would go for the chocolate, I think...

Justabeachkat said...

Too funny. I guess the oranges were being used as eggs for the bird, right? LOL

Hugs!
Kat

MOM said...

Thanks for the visual!!
Love,
Mom and Dad

Meredith said...

That is too funny! I would have liked to hear the conversation that went with that game.