Monday, December 29, 2008

Because they can

Hubs and Chandler are still out of town and I have been cleaning a bit. Pay day is coming this week so I cleaned the fridge out to prepare for the bounty that will be arriving.(I wish it would just arrive and I did not have to shop for it, anyway..) While I was cleaning in the back the kids were in the livingroom watching tv, or so I thought, I went to get a drink and this is what I found.......


A fridge full of beanie babies.
They really are sooo smart too just take a look where the polar bear is... that's right the freezer.







Have a great day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable. What creative children. Blessings for a glorious New Year.

petrii said...

Hahahahahaha!!! You have your hands full missy!! This fellas are smart, smart, smart.

Too cute!!

Have a GREAT day,
Dawn

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Aren't you glad you got those beanie babies down for them to play with?!! Too cute!
Prayers for Chan and David's safe trip home!
Love ya sister ~ Happy New Year!
Sandy

Teresa said...

Precious! I can not believe this hasn't happened at my house! Seriously!
Blessings!
Teresa
Braden, TN

Jennifer said...

How funny! I had to laugh at mine today as well....no sooner did I clean one area my kids came right behind me and messed it up. I let out a scream that Mommy wanted some Cold Stone ice cream! ROFL

Rebecca Jo said...

That's so funny....

Adele said...

Now that is so hilarious and totally made my day! So funny! I am just now getting around to checking out my blog roll. Looks like I have missed alot! Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Jill said...

hee-hee. Adorable. Happy New Year to you and your family.