Saturday, June 9, 2007

Off to the Semi finals

Well, we tied the first game we played 3-3. It was a tough game and we lead until the last two minutes when they scored their third goal. The second game we won 2-0. It was great! Our boys looked a little tired during the first half of the second game but boy they woke up for the second half and did what they had to do to win. I don't know who gets more nervous, the parents or the kids:) My good friend Jessica and her daughter Rachel came to watch and cheer which was really sweet so did my son's "friend girl". I was worried he would be distracted by her but he was able to focus on the game and talk to her afterwards. Tomorrow we play at 4:00. I will let you know how it goes.
Blessings

3 comments:

Kim said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I hope they continue to do well. Please keep us posted! I remember how exciting it was when our children played sports. Wayne and I always coached their teams so it was even more exciting. Our girls were both Drum Majors in their high school band (7 years of band) so we attended MANY band competitions in Georgia and Alabama. Kim

Anonymous said...

have to read your bloc to find out what,s going on this is sunday morning you must be at church hang in there Chandler your doing great memere

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Way to go Chan! Good luck today.
We're praying for you and your team!