Saturday, June 16, 2007

Worth posting

I just love this blog.http://lotsofscotts.blogspot.com/ I read the following quote on it a few minutes ago. It was the answer that a pastor gave when asked about regrets.
"Getting to the next thing without fully entering the thing in front of me. I cannot think of a single advantage I’ve ever gained from being in a hurry. But a thousand broken and missed things, tens of thousands, lie in the wake of all the rushing. Through all that haste, I thought I was making up time. It turns out I was throwing it away.”

How profound and true. I am going to pray that the Lord will help me to "fully enter the thing in front of me" so that I may not to throw away time.
Blessings

2 comments:

Kim said...

You are right! What a GREAT blog. Of couse I couldn't stop there. I had to check out several others through comments and links. I found 2 wonderful videos on a Dawn's blog (she left a comment on the Scott's blog). They are priceless. Anyway, thanks for sharing and enjoy church! Hugs ~ Kim

CG said...

She has some cute kids and I love their monogram sweaters..too cute.